The 2020 AAACN Annual Conference is Going Virtual!
Due to the unprecedented COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 Annual Conference is moving to a virtual platform instead of hosting the in-person event, previously scheduled for July 29 – August 1 in Chicago.
Tune in for live education during four consecutive Tuesdays beginning July 28, all half days to better accommodate your work schedules. You’ll enjoy the same vibrant programming, inspiring speakers, and welcoming community you’ve always experienced at AAACN conferences.
Join us online for an engaging and accessible education experience!
The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) 2020 Annual Conference Information Hub
Tune in for live education during four consecutive Tuesdays beginning July 28, all half days to better accommodate your work schedules.
You’ll enjoy the same vibrant programming, inspiring speakers, and welcoming community you’ve always experienced at AAACN conferences.
Save the Dates
Tuesday, July 28, 11 am – 6:15 pm*
Two Pre-conference sessions:
- Maximizing the Role of the RN in Virtual Practice, Carol Yarbrough and Michael Kurliand
- Be Heard! Building and Using Your Voice in Health Care Policy, Frank Purcell
Tuesday, August 4, 12 pm – 5 pm*
Opening General Session COVID19, Ebola, MERS, Measles: Not in My Clinic!, Shelly Schwedhelm
Tuesday, August 11, 12 pm -5:30 pm *
Extended Town Hall with facilitator Debra Cox and a panel of ambulatory care nursing leaders sharing lessons learned during the COVID-19 pandemic
Tuesday, August 18, 12 pm – 5:30 pm *
Closing General Session Mindfulness – Dealing with Uncertain Circumstances, Ron Culberson
*All times are Eastern Daylight Time
What to Expect
- General and breakout sessions on COVID-19 and other topics you need right now.
- Virtual Exhibitor Directory – Open beginning August 4. Visit the Exhibitor Directory to connect with exhibitors live and support our exhibitors and AAACN!
- Online poster presentations – Access posters and selected recordings on-demand.
- Virtual chat lobbies – Network and bond live with your friends and colleagues.
- More contact hours – Up to 13 contact hours for 3-day virtual conference, plus bonus contact hours!
- Extended access – Earn contact hours up to two years after the virtual conference.
Stay Tuned for More Details
We are finalizing the details and logistics of the virtual conference and will share more details about speakers and sessions, registration pricing and next steps, contact hours, and more by the beginning of June.
For any urgent concerns, please contact email@example.com, and we’ll respond as soon as we are able.
Thank you again for your loyalty to AAACN. We hope you are caring for yourself as you care for others. We look forward to seeing you online.
Adaptability is a hallmark of nurses, and we know it is the key to our shared success during these times.
We have created a comprehensive FAQ regarding the Annual Conference on to address all of your questions and concerns that you might have.
The 45th Annual Conference has Gone Virtual! For more information on a virtual exhibit hall presence contact either Tom Greene or Heidi Perret. Listed below are the items we will be offering the exhibitors at this year's Virtual Exhibit Hall event:
- Company listing with name, logo, description, contact information, website link
- Opportunity to upload digital banner (various sizes)
- Area to embed videos from YouTube and/or Vimeo
- Ability to upload resources/handouts/pdfs
- Ability to list multiple points of contacts
- Live chat feature built into listing
- Capability to host a live Zoom room to showcase products and services live up to 100 attendees
- Reporting feature includes users, visits, and downloads
Check back for any updates.
If you have questions concerning the AAACN Annual Conference (Only), please use this form to contact us.