The American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) Certification Review Course (CRC) will boost your confidence and knowledge as you prepare to take the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam.
The course provides an overview of the potential content that may be tested on the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam.
It is a valuable opportunity to reinforce your knowledge of ambulatory care, identify your weak areas, and learn new information. All topics are offered in an interactive, case problem-solving style to enhance critical thinking.
Course content is based on the Test Content Outline for the Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Exam.
This course does NOT grant certification in ambulatory care nursing.
AAACN offers the course in multiple formats to meet your learning needs. Learners may attend a live course at the AAACN Annual Conference or take the course online.
The AAACN “On the Road” Ambulatory Care Nursing Certification Review Course is a one-day course (8.0 contact hours) based on the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Test Content Outline for the ambulatory care nursing certification exam.
If you have a group of nurses who are preparing for certification, you may want to host a course at your facility. The target audience is RNs interested in taking the exam, nurses transitioning into ambulatory care, or those who need a refresher of the ambulatory care nursing specialty. This is a valuable opportunity to reinforce a nurse’s knowledge of ambulatory care, identify areas needing more study, and learn the latest information.
Cost: The fee to host the course is $6,500 plus speaker expenses. A deposit of $1,000 is required at the time this agreement is signed (no later than 45 days prior to course date). The balance will be invoiced following the course date.
- Two faculty to present and facilitate the course
- Faculty honoraria
- Contact hours and certificates
- Course handout for duplication
- Discount pricing for study resources, such as the Core Curriculum for Ambulatory Care Nursing and the Ambulatory Care Nursing Review Questions (written in the same format as the exam and referenced to the Core), when 25 or more copies are ordered concurrently. The discount will be based on the actual quantity ordered.
Hosting Site provides:
- $6,500 fee to AAACN
- Faculty expenses for two presenters, including hotel nights, airfare, meals, ground transportation, and miscellaneous travel expenses
- Meeting room
- AV equipment including a microphone, laptop computer with PowerPoint capability, an LCD projector, and screen
- Registration processing
- Promotion of the course
- Reproduction of handouts
For further information or to schedule the course at your facility, contact Jen Jardine at email@example.com.
Please note this course does not grant certification in ambulatory care nursing.
Need to get certified soon? The 2023 On-Demand CRC Course is available in the Online Library.
Facilities may purchase Group Access for this course at a discounted rate to groups of 10+ via AAACN’s Online Library.
Access 8 hours of session content, Power Point slides, and a printable PDF Syllabus. Each user can earn 8 contact hours for completing the course.
Group Access Pricing:
• 10-25 users - $215 per person
• 26-50 users - $203 per person
• 51-100 users - $191 per person
*Contact hours based on a 60 minute contact hour.
Not a AAACN member? Join today to receive the discounted member price on AAACN study resources.