The Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) SIG provides a forum to discuss CCTM related issues and best practices and share resources/tools with each other to support CCTM practice.
The CCTM SIG was created in 2018 and has grown exponentially since.
- Support the mission, philosophy, goals, and objectives of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN).
- Promote communication and collaboration between AAACN members with specific interest related to CCTM tools and resources.
- Provide opportunities for AAACN members to share and contribute current evidence-based information, references, and exemplars to support CCTM in practice.
- Encourage participation in AAACN membership and activities.
- Responsible for the oversight, maintenance, and updating of the CCTM toolkit on a regular basis.
Molly Moran, CCRN MSN RN
Michelle Pruitt, MSA, BSN, BSBSH, RN
Mary Blankson, DNP APRN FNP-C FAAN
Advisory Committee Members
Corrine Hibbert, BSN, RN, MPH
Sandra Reifsteck, MSEd, RN, FACMPE
Each SIG has its own Community for all your networking needs, providing archiving of discussions, a document library, a search feature, digest options, customizable profiles, access to fellow SIG members, and more. The Community also adapts to the use of mobile devices. Take advantage of your most valuable membership benefit – convenient access to colleagues in your practice area.
Build Community and Content with your Colleagues - Enter a place for knowledge exchange, content curation, idea incubation, and professional networking.
Join the Discussion - Ask or answer questions with your peers. Our dynamic discussion forums provide the tools you need to communicate with leaders and partners in your field.
Browse the Document Library - Search and find content & media when you need it. Build a knowledge base of industry best practices, sample documents, spreadsheets, pictures, videos, and more.
To visit the Connected Community and/or join SIGs:
- Visit the Community.
- Log in as a AAACN member.
- On the All Communities page, you will see all SIGs are you already part of, and options to join any SIGs you are not currently part of.
- Click on your SIG(s) Communities to visit, or click "Join Community" on the right side of the page, select your email digest preference, and you're set!
Members of AAACN may join as many SIGs as desired. Join the conversation today!
If you have any difficulty getting into the community, please contact AAACN for assistance.