Current Issue: May/June 2021, Volume 43, Number 3
- Across Multi-Site Ambulatory Care Clinics
- Earn 1.3 free NCPD contact hours
- Safety Corner – Needle Size Considerations
- From the President – The Resiliency of Ambulatory Care Nurses
- What is POCRI?
- CCTM Connections– Taking Action on Harmful Alcohol Use by Ambulatory Care Patients
- Spotlight: The AAACN 46th Virtual Conference
- AAACN News
ViewPoint is the official publication of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN), and a benefit of membership.
It is a peer-reviewed, bimonthly resource for nursing professionals.
AAACN member log in required).