Certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCCTM) Certification Grant – Two $255 grants to cover exam fee will be awarded annually
Sponsored by the Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board
CCCTM Grant Information
Grants provide an opportunity for members of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) to receive funds to cover the exam registration fee to become CCCTM certified. Recipients have one (1) year from the date they are notified that they are grant recipients to take the exam. Find out about CCTM, and the CCCTM exam.
- Membership in the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing (AAACN) for a minimum of two continuous years at time of application.
- Willingness to give back. e.g. How will you use your enhanced knowledge/certification to contribute back to AAACN and/or ambulatory care nursing?
- Agreement to become certified in Care Coordination and Transition Management through MSNCB within one year of receiving award.
- Currently eligible to sit for the exam.
- Exam must be taken in the United States.